Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Think you had a bad day?

I have good news and bad news,
Bad news first...




See this? I am having a huge ulcer in my left cheek and it cannot heal because my one and only wisdom tooth is rubbing against it. The texture is like putty, it smells like silicon glue and it tastes like Ass. ( not that i know what ass taste like lah) :-(



Now the good news! Feeling all down and out and in extreme pain ( i am resisting the use of my Ponstan Painkillers)I started to count my blessings... YesterdayJeff surprised me by preparing a "Dark room Feast" where you eat everything in the dark... you can't see what you eat so you will get a heighten sense of taste and smell... very interesting... but my ulcer was so bad i needed to get the lights switched on so that i can cut my already bite-sized food into chihuahua-bite-sized pieces. He got it set up in his room, that's why you see a bed in the background, ha ha.



It was an awesome antipasto meal, Pesto stuffed olives, Roasted capsicum, Garlicky mushrooms, Wholemeal chappati, Pan-seared tuna, Minute steak, YUMMY!


I don't feel so bad after all. :-)

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

good save on the taste like ass remark XD