Friday, April 4, 2008

Unfair Family Pet Pictures





Von : ( To Kelly) You Guest Blog for me ok? Any topic you want... You can even put your beautiful pics on my blog, so people know who is blogging on my behalf... Have fun!

Kelly: ( to Von) Erm... ok. ( looks through all the pics saved on comp)


Kelly: (mumbles) sigh... my family unfortunately have bad phototaking skills, think i will share with you their lack of skills ( bad composition, weird poses, bad lighting etc) so that you don't do the same to your pet, read on.


Mid-Yawn! How unglamorous...



Being photographed with food I CANNOT EAT





Made to wear santa suit in APRIL then placed on highchair where i can't come down to hide myself... sigh




Falling asleep...






Squashed face - need i say more? Oh ya - Bad lighting





Yeah, yeah... you laughing right? Laugh.. laugh..



Laugh... Laugh some more, laugh until all your teeth falls out...




Being tickled upside down





Blogging is really tiring... think i will take a chihuahua nap. Remember... don't repeat these mistakes above with your pet.

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

good job kelly, this post had me chuckling XD